Monday, May 08, 2006

Pebbles vol. 23 (Garage, Beat & Psych Rarities: Holland part 2

after all the jap stuff something else
Garage Rock and beat music from the netherlands

Side One
The Fun Of It - Drollery
The Bumble Bees - Girl Of My Kind
The Phantoms - Someday I'm Somebody
Chapter II - East Of My Place
The Jets - I Was So Glad
The Haigs - Never Die
The Marquees - Call My Name
The Haigs - Where To Run

Side Two
The Jets - Worker In The Night
Lords - Day After Day
The Counsellors - I'll Be Your Man
Les Baroques - Working On A Tsjing Tsjang
The Motions - I've Got Misery
The Jay-Jays - Come Back If You Dare
Zen - Please Accept My Invitation
The Outsiders - If You Don't Treat Me Right




pasword:citiesonflame
http://rapidshare.de/files/19951376/Pebbles23_.rar.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tnaks. But, hey, I'm waiting for the 2 Blues Creation albums (Demons & Eleven Children and Live) & the Flower Travellin' Band - Make Up (2 LP). Please post them....

Aveek

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, have all these comp´s on vinyl and his saves me alota ripping.
/Eskil #1

7:17 PM  
Anonymous гид в барселоне said...

Quite useful material, much thanks for this article.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home