Friday, April 21, 2006

Video Friday 1:Garage Rock,and other 60's stuff

The Count Five-Psychotic Reaction(Live)


The Creation-Live(9 minutes long)


The Seeds - Pushin' Too Hard(The Mothers in Law Tv Show performance)


The Kingsmen- "Louie, Louie [Shindig! June 23, 1965]


The Pretty Things-Midnight to Six Man


Traffic-Hole in my Shoe


Thank God for Youtube!

Download them here


password:citiesonflame


the video's are in the .flv(flash video) format
wich you can view with Mplayer + frontend wich can be downloaded at:
http://mpf.dzm.hu/

7 Comments:

Blogger Dirk said...

Check these cool vidz!

9:49 PM  
Blogger The Baz said...

These are wonderful clips indeed. You can see, hear AND download the Pretties and The Creation clips in far superior 1st generation quality from my blog where I have a feeling they were lifted from and dumped on YouTube to my dismay. I have TONS of coool vids on my blog with lengthy histories and the like at Sonic Pollutions, so please feel free to pop over and check it out.

All The Best,
BAZ

1:31 PM  
Blogger Dirk said...

ill check your blog!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Edwinleonard said...

Mooi, Dirk, mooi!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Miss F said...

thAnk you very much, the Seeds video is fantastic, made me laugh..what a lovable baNd.... very raw and slightly Crazy... I like!

anyway, now I am g0nna watch the other vide0s...i've never heard of these baNds before, actually... y0u are resp0nsibLe for initiating me int0 THE SEEDS... wow!!!

R E S P E C T ! ! !

1:23 PM  
Blogger Dirk said...

@Miss F

i also have a live album posted on this blog
im sure its in the archive

4:02 PM  
Blogger Dirk said...

and introcucing people to new bands
is the purpose of this blog

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home